From Piles to Files: Organizing Your Paper
April 4th 12 pm
Tired of seeing that cluttered desk? Office filled with paper? Cannot find important documents on time? Exhausted with paper all around you?
Would you like to get ALL of the papers in your home and office organized and keep them that way? This is the class for you! Angie Hyche, professional organizer with Shipshape Solutions, will share practical tips for organizing your papers and a system for maintaining that order.
Discussion topics will include the following:
- How to decrease the amount of incoming paper
- Which papers you need to keep, and which ones you can dispose of
- How to separate all of your active papers from your archived papers
- Where and how to store your papers
- How long to keep important papers
- How organizing office papers differs from organizing home papers
This is a FREE event. Light refreshments will be provided.
Speaker(s): Angela Hyche, Professional Organizer, Founder of Shipshape Solutions
Co-Sponsor(s): KOSBE, Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, SBDC at ETSU Kingsport Affiliate Office, Shipshape Solutions
The cooperative agreement between KOSBE and East Tennessee State University is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Additional funding is provided by the Tennessee Board of Regents and the state of Tennessee.