April 26, 2017 • 11:30 AM
Eastman (Toy F. Reid Employee Center)
400 S Wilcox Dr • Kingsport, TN 37660
This month is hosted by Eastman. Eastman manufactures chemicals, fibers and plastics materials which are used by our customers as key ingredients to make the products that you use every day.
We look forward to networking with you.
See our Calendar of Events for other events, training and activities you may be interested in, to help you grow your business.
Woman-Owned Business Registry
Here is our list, with links totheir websites, offemale-owned businessesto supportin the Tri-Cities area. If you own astore, restaurant, bakery, health center, yoga studio, magazine, marketing company, photography studio, e-commerce web site, consultancy, accounting business, construction-related company, or various other small enterprise, join our network and get your woman-owned business listed here.
- Angela Baker, VIP SEEN Tri-Cities Magazine
- Kaye Ball, Brushstrokes N' More
- Brenda Barnicki, Bellafina Chocolates
- Barbara Diers, The Art of Fine Sewing
- Chelsie Gregory, Rae Design
- Norma Henderson, Avocado Tree
- Deanna L. Irick, Pure Romance
- BJ Jolley, BJ Jolley Fitness
- Mary Quinn, Arbonne
- Laura Showers, SippaSanity Tea & Events
- Lucinda Treadway, Lucinda Anna Fitness
- Diane Vogt, Storybrook Farm B & B and Events
- Sandy Willis, Reveal the Real You
- Anna M. Davis, Phantom Entertainment
- Mironda J. White, M.J White & Associates
- Trida LaHair, Chef's Pizzeria
- Angie Hyche, Shipshape Solutions
- Keta Hawley, Turquoise Boutique
- Meredith Sieber, The Southern Jewel
- Pam Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Wanda Hall, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Ren Allen, Faces by Ren
- Mary Grace Wooten, Simple Elegance Tennessee
- Connie Grandelli
- Pamela Salley, Kitchen Tune-Up
- SBA Woman-Owned Small Business Certification Program
- Case Study #1 "How to Drive Employee Engagement in Small and Mid-Sized Businesses" (Dale Carnegie)
- DRIVE 2017 — Summit for Driven Women in Business
- Case Study #2 "Branding a Bakery: A Logo Case Study" by Emily Potts
- 2017 head2toe Women's Expo
- Wine Women & Shoes
- List of 83-four digit NAICS Codes Eligible for Contracting under WOSB Program
- Case Study #3 "The Best Customers — How to build a valuable customer portfolio"
We Are Social Follow Us
KOSBE has established a Facebook support group for participants: WOW Women of Worth Tri-Cities Tennessee.