October 25, 2017 • 5:30 PM
Brushstrokes n' More
1001 E Stone Dr., Kingsport, TN, Tennessee 37660
This month hosted by Brushstrokes n' More, a paint and sip, board and wood art, pottery and glass art studio.
We look forward to networking with you.
See our Calendar of Events for other events, training and activities you may be interested in, to help you grow your business.
Each month WOW features an active and engaged member of our new community. Each member who is highlighted has demonstrated leadership in the group and has helped other members grow their business in a significant way. We hope you will connect with them, and even do business with them if you have a need. If not, please refer them to someone who does.
M Valentina Escobar Gonzalez
CEO & Founder
Social Media Solutions
Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez, MBA, founded Beyond Engagement – Social Media Solutions in January 2012 – and hasn’t slowed down since. She has a passion for assisting small businesses and non-profits grow their engagement levels with customers and target audiences online with social media marketing.
Specialties: Extensive expertise in social media — Facebook (Power Editor — Paid Granular Facebook Advertising), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn (experience executing LinkedIn Sponsored Ads), Blogging, YouTube, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, & much more.
Valentina is also a Board Member of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee.
Target Customers: Small businesses, solopreneurs, non-profits, large corporations.
"I want to meet other passionate women."
Woman-Owned Business Registry
Here is our list, with links to the websites, of female-owned businesses, you can support in the Tri-Cities area. If you are a woman business owner who owns a store, restaurant, bakery, health center, yoga studio, magazine, marketing company, photography studio, e-commerce web site, consultancy, accounting business, construction-related company, or any other small enterprise, join our network by completing our WOW Membership Profile and get your woman-owned business listed here.
- Angela Baker, VIP SEEN Tri-Cities Magazine
- Kaye Ball, Brushstrokes N' More
- Brenda Barnicki, Bellafina Chocolates
- Barbara Diers, The Art of Fine Sewing
- Chelsie Gregory, Rae Design
- Norma Henderson, Avocado Tree
- Deanna L. Irick, Pure Romance
- BJ Jolley, BJ Jolley Fitness
- Mary Quinn, Arbonne
- Laura Showers, SippaSanity Tea & Events
- Lucinda Treadway, Lucinda Anna Fitness
- Diane Vogt, Storybrook Farm B & B and Events
- SandraWillis, Reveal the Real You
- Anna M. Davis, Phantom Entertainment
- Mironda J. White, M.J White & Associates
- Trida LaHair, Chef's Pizzeria
- Angie Hyche, Shipshape Solutions
- Keta Hawley, Turquoise Boutique
- Meredith Sieber, The Southern Jewel
- Pam Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Wanda Hall, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Ren Allen, Faces by Ren
- Mary Grace Wooten, Simple Elegance Tennessee
- Connie Grandelli
- Pamela Salley, Kitchen Tune-Up
- Margaret Hunnicut, Eat Smart Meal Prep
- Amy Ketron, Chocolate Elegance
- Angela Vachon, Urban Synergy
- Tara Austin Burns, branded.
- Meredith Mathesius, The Leverage Group
- Victoria Dixon Bishop, The TravelingBeautichick
- Deborah Pencarinha, Fish Window Cleaning
- Amanda Bracken, Chateau Selah
- Tina Wilson, Reclaimed Inspired Goods
- Nicole Clements, Mary Martha
- Chaiba Bloomer, CKB Business Consulting Inc.
- Maria D True, LIVEWIRE 103.9
- Jenny Kontos, Kontos Creative
- Alicia Tranum, Beyond Benefits
- AnjieFisher Jakob, BluelevenPhotography
- Cathy Teague, Rodan + Fields Skin Care
- Daniela Wilson, Simplified Business Solutions
- Ashley Davis, Vida Hot Yoga
- Valentina Gonzalez, Beyond Engagement
- Wendy Wolf, The Commemorative Art Company
- Beth Barnette, Town Planner Calendar
- Amy Edwards, Aspire Financial Services
- Sheree Austin, Beef O' Brady's
- Lindsi Highland, Lindsi Lashes
- Virginia Fagerland, 423 Design House
In Case You Missed It
- SBA Woman-Owned Small Business Certification Program
- Case Study #1 "How to Drive Employee Engagement in Small and Mid-Sized Businesses" (Dale Carnegie)
- Case Study #2 "Branding a Bakery: A Logo Case Study" by Emily Potts
- List of 83-four digit NAICS Codes Eligible for Contracting under WOSB Program
- Case Study #3 "The Best Customers — How to build a valuable customer portfolio"
- Case Study #4 "The eight essentials of innovation"
- Case Study #5 "What, Me Brag?"
- Case Study #6 "Promotional Products and ROI"
- Case Study #7 "How to Become a Social Entrepreneur"
- Case Study #8 "Women Entrepreneurs: Passion, Purpose and Perseverance"
We Are Social Follow Us
KOSBE has established a Facebook support group for participants: WOW Women of Worth Tri-Cities Tennessee.