Survey of Women Business Owners
In preparation for future programming, we are asking women throughout the Tri-Cities (including the region comprising the cities of Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol and the surrounding towns and communities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia) to complete a short survey (takes approximately 5 minutes to complete) especially for:
- Women Small Business Owners
- Entrepreneurial Women Non-Business Owners
- Professional Women
Whether you are a professional woman or own a small business now (or are considering starting a small business enterprise in the future), it is important for us to gain a clear understanding of the constraints and needs of women business owners, female entrepreneurs and professional women in Northeast Tennessee. Wide participation in this assessment is critical to documenting the need for women's services and programs in Tri-Cities Tennessee.
This survey is for market research purposes only. Individual responses are confidential and anonymous.Final aggregate results will be presented at a time to be determined.
→ Take our 2018 Survey of Women Business Owners & Professional Women and see the results of the 2015 study!
We Are Social Follow Us
KOSBE has established a Facebook support group for participants. Find us: WOW Women of Worth Tri-Cities Tennessee.
Woman-Owned Business Registry
Here is our list, with links to the websites, of female-owned businesses, you can support in the Tri-Cities area. If you are a woman business owner who owns a store, restaurant, bakery, health center, yoga studio, magazine, marketing company, photography studio, e-commerce web site, consultancy, accounting business, construction-related company, or any other small enterprise, join our network by completing our WOW New Member Profile and get your woman-owned business listed here. Our future plans include a dynamic search database.
- Angela Baker, VIP SEEN Tri-Cities Magazine
- Kaye Ball, Brushstrokes N' More
- Brenda Barnicki, Bellafina Chocolates
- Barbara Diers, The Art of Fine Sewing
- Chelsie Gregory, Rae Design
- Norma Henderson, Avocado Tree
- BJ Jolley, BJ Jolley Fitness
- Lucinda Treadway, Lucinda Anna Fitness
- Diane Vogt, Storybrook Farm B & B and Events
- Anna M. Davis, Phantom Entertainment
- Mironda J. White, M.J White & Associates
- Trida LaHair, Chef's Pizzeria
- Angie Hyche, Shipshape Solutions
- Keta Hawley, Turquoise Boutique
- Meredith Sieber, The Southern Jewel
- Pam Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Wanda Hall, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Ren Allen, Faces by Ren
- Mary Grace Wooten, Simple Elegance Tennessee
- Connie Grandelli
- Pamela Salley, Kitchen Tune-Up
- Margaret Hunnicut, Eat Smart Meal Prep
- Amy Ketron, Chocolate Elegance
- Angela Vachon, Urban Synergy
- Tara Austin Burns, branded.
- Meredith Mathesius, The Leverage Group
- Victoria Dixon Bishop, Live Clean Beauty Coach
- Deborah Pencarinha, Fish Window Cleaning
- Amanda Bracken, Chateau Selah
- Tina Wilson, Reclaimed Inspired Goods
- Nicole Clements, Mary Martha
- Chaiba Bloomer, CKB Business Consulting Inc.
- Maria D True, LIVEWIRE 103.9
- Jenny Kontos, Kontos Creative
- Alicia Tranum, Beyond Benefits
- Anjie Fisher Jakob, Blueleven Photography
- Daniela Wilson, Simplified Business Solutions
- Ashley Davis, Vida Hot Yoga
- Valentina Gonzalez, Beyond Engagement
- Wendy Wolf, The Commemorative Art Company
- Beth Barnette, Town Planner Calendar
- Amy Edwards, Aspire Financial Services
- Sheree Austin, Beef O' Brady's
- Lindsi Highland, Lindsi Lashes
- Virginia Fagerland, 423 Design House
- Becky Russell, Hope Essential LLC
- Jenna Tamayo, Appalachian Maid Services LLC
WOW is about supporting female business owners. KOSBE has created an environment for women business owners to get together regularly, to connect with mentors and mentees, share resources and best practices, continue to learn, be creative and have fun.
We welcome members from across the Tri-Cities (including the region comprising the cities of Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol and the surrounding towns and communities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia).