August 2, 2017 • 6 PM
WEMB/WXIS Jet Broadcasting
101 Riverview Rd., Erwin, Tennessee 37650
This month is hosted by WEMB/WXIS Jet Broadcasting. This month ***2 women will win fifteen (15) 30-second slots, and 3 women will win ten (10) 30-second slots!***
We look forward to networking with you.
See our Calendar of Events for other events, training and activities you may be interested in, to help you grow your business.
Woman-Owned Business Registry
Here is our list, with links to the websites, of female-owned businesses, you can support in the Tri-Cities area. If you are a woman business owner who owns a store, restaurant, bakery, health center, yoga studio, magazine, marketing company, photography studio, e-commerce web site, consultancy, accounting business, construction-related company, or any other small enterprise, join our network and get your woman-owned business listed here.
- Angela Baker, VIP SEEN Tri-Cities Magazine
- Kaye Ball, Brushstrokes N' More
- Brenda Barnicki, Bellafina Chocolates
- Barbara Diers, The Art of Fine Sewing
- Chelsie Gregory, Rae Design
- Norma Henderson, Avocado Tree
- Deanna L. Irick, Pure Romance
- BJ Jolley, BJ Jolley Fitness
- Mary Quinn, Arbonne
- Laura Showers, SippaSanity Tea & Events
- Lucinda Treadway, Lucinda Anna Fitness
- Diane Vogt, Storybrook Farm B & B and Events
- SandraWillis, Reveal the Real You
- Anna M. Davis, Phantom Entertainment
- Mironda J. White, M.J White & Associates
- Trida LaHair, Chef's Pizzeria
- Angie Hyche, Shipshape Solutions
- Keta Hawley, Turquoise Boutique
- Meredith Sieber, The Southern Jewel
- Pam Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Wanda Hall, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Ren Allen, Faces by Ren
- Mary Grace Wooten, Simple Elegance Tennessee
- Connie Grandelli
- Pamela Salley, Kitchen Tune-Up
- Margaret Hunnicut, Eat Smart Meal Prep
- Amy Ketron, Chocolate Elegance
- Angela Vachon, Urban Synergy
- Tara Austin Burns, branded.
- Meredith Mathesius, The Leverage Group
- Victoria Dixon Bishop, The TravelingBeautichick
- Deborah Pencarinha, Fish Window Cleaning
- Amanda Bracken, Chateau Selah
- Tina Wilson, Reclaimed Inspired Goods
- Nicole Clements, Mary Martha
- Chaiba Bloomer, CKB Business Consulting Inc.
- Maria D True, LIVEWIRE 103.9
- Jenny Kontos, Kontos Creative
- Alicia Tranum, Beyond Benefits
- AnjieFisher Jakob, BluelevenPhotography
- Cathy Teague, Rodan + Fields Skin Care
- Daniela Wilson, Simplified Business Solutions
- Ashley Davis, Vida Hot Yoga
- Valentina Gonzalez, Beyond Engagement
- Wendy Wolf, The Commemorative Art Company
- Beth Barnette, Town Planner Calendar
- Amy Edwards, Aspire Financial Services
- Sheree Austin, Beef O' Brady's
- Lindsi Highland, Lindsi Lashes
- SBA Woman-Owned Small Business Certification Program
- Case Study #1 "How to Drive Employee Engagement in Small and Mid-Sized Businesses" (Dale Carnegie)
- Case Study #2 "Branding a Bakery: A Logo Case Study" by Emily Potts
- List of 83-four digit NAICS Codes Eligible for Contracting under WOSB Program
- Case Study #3 "The Best Customers — How to build a valuable customer portfolio"
- Case Study #4 "The eight essentials of innovation"
- Case Study #5 "What, Me Brag?"
- Case Study #6 "Promotional Products and ROI"
- WOW Membership Profile
- Case Study #7 "Women Entrepreneurs: Passion, Purpose and Perseverance"
We Are Social Follow Us
KOSBE has established a Facebook support group for participants: WOW Women of Worth Tri-Cities Tennessee.