CALL FOR ENTRIES ... DEADLINE SEPT. 30TH
If you have questions about the KOSBE Awards or need help completing your application, feel free to contact any KOSBE Advisory Council Member (most can be found on LinkedIn very easily).
Chairman Jamie Jackson — JamiEvents • Paul Montgomery — Kingsport BMA • Chair-Elect Wes Argabrite — Bank of Tennessee • David Douthat — Douthat Insurance • Tara Burns — Branded • Ted Fields — Powell Valley National Bank • Cari Parker — Retired Eastman • Amanda Hudson — Truist • George Chamoun — Eastman • Keddrain Bowen — Fanatics 101 • Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez — Beyond Engagement
AWARD CATEGORIES (New!)
- Staying Power Award — celebrating a long-term, substantiated history of business success.
- New Business Award - celebrating an exceptional business operating for less than three years.
- Gazelle Award — celebrating exceptional business growth in the last two years.
- Ernie Rumsby Award for Veteran-Owned Business — celebrating a stand-out Veteran owned business.
- Innovation Award — celebrating innovation in any area of business, including but not limited to new products or services, use of new technologies and use of social media.
- Community Impact Award — celebrating exceptional contributions by the business to the community.
- Pivot Award — celebrating a business for overcoming adversity.
2021 KOSBE AWARD WINNERS
Appalachian Stars Gymnastics — 2020 Pivot Award
Changes Medical Spa & Laser Care — Innovation Business Excellence | The 2nd Annual Do-Good Award
Conrad's Guide Service — 2021 Ernie Rumsby Award for Veteran-Owned Business Excellence
Johnson City Brewing Company — The Game Changer Award
Nick's Restaurant — Food Business Excellence
Stapleton Law - Woman-Owned Business Excellence
The Laboratory - New Business Excellence
The Middle Path — Healthcare Business Excellence
The Queen's Magnet — Young Entrepreneur Business Excellence
The Wooden Hanger Boutique — Retail Business Excellence